Are you tired of posting the same old thing on Facebook and across your social media pages? It may seem hard to come up with new ideas, but there are all sorts of things that can be relevant to you and your audience.
What you need to remember is that what you post should primarily help your audience, not you or your business. Here are some fresh ideas on what to post on social media:
- FAQs – Answer a question that is on your audience’s mind. This can be with a simple question and answer post. Give them a solution to a problem. You could even have a live sessions where the audience can ask questions to you in person.
- Customer Survey – Make your customers feel important – because they are. Posting a customer survey will not only make your customers feel heard, but it will let you know what you need to do better.
- Challenges – Posting special challenges for your audience is a great way to engage them on social media. It can be as simple as sending in a selfie of themselves with food from your store or products you sell.
- Inspirational Quotes – We all need a little inspiration some time, and so do your social media followers. While you cannot do this often, it is okay to throw in an interesting and relevant quote sometimes.
- Social-only Promo – One way to make your followers happy and interested is to occasionally offer promotions only to people following you on social media.
- Behind the Scenes – People love to know that behind the business there are real people. It make your customers more loyal and more engaged, so go ahead and snap a behind the scenes picture and post about an employee’s 10 year work anniversary.
- Hacks, Tools, and Cheat Sheets – People love to think you have a trick up your sleeve, and they love it even more when you share it with them. While things you do at your job every day may seem boring to you, they could be interesting to your audience. For example, if you own a roofing business, make a cheat sheet on how to do a simple inspection.
We hope these ideas will refresh your social media calendar and restart your creative juices. If you have any questions, Adventure Ad Agency is here to help.